New Tech same great service

Have a new tech today. I will have him for the remainder of my treatment. He is a journalism student. Instead of talking to me about random stuff like my last tech (I’m ready to adopt her as a member of my family - she is so lovely), he read to me a part of the short story he is submitting in a contest! The first three minutes of the story were great! Guy has some major talent! I’m looking forward to the next two weeks so I can hopefully hear the whole story.

Treatment today wasn’t as easy as yesterday. It hurt a little more. I think it’s because I didn’t get a lot of sleep last night and honestly I feel a bit off today. I’m desperately seeking good food but am having a hard time accessing it because I can’t walk far. Nothing is really accessible by car. What is accessible by car off campus has no parking. I can’t live off of over priced pizza and other crap. The options for food delivery aren’t great and my limited facilities make it hard to cook.

I wish I could get a mocha and a good cinnamon bun. I wish I could get a good roast beef sandwich. I wish I could have soup, pasta, a big yummy salad, veg sushi, and maybe a Tim’s apple fritter. I wish I could go to the bookstore, go to one of the pubs or do other stuff on campus. I feel quite shut in. In spite of that, I am glad I am here and not back at the other place. I can’t live in other people’s filth and I can’t handle strange people coming and staying without notice from what is supposed to be my temporary home.

Comments