Second day of Treatment - Not feeling too good about it.

Today was my second day of treatment. Day started off well with a good easy commute to the clinic. It was a nice sunny morning and everything was good.

I didn’t do that well at treatment today, I only was able to get to 50% from 44%. The pulses were kind of painful. I tried to suck it up. The tech suggested Tylenol or Advil before treatment but I was already on both because of my badly swollen and sore foot. Tomorrow I might take a double dose of one of them and try again. Failing that, I might have to take a THC gummy and try that. The pain starts to subside as the treatment goes on. Lots of muscle twitching in the face and eyes. I guess I am sensitive.

The pain soreness that I had on my scalp after treatment subsided almost immediately and no headache until later in the day - again only very low grade and not even sure if it was from the treatment. I do feel wiped though. 

One interesting thing to note was that both yesterday and today at the start of treatment I felt like I was going to cry. It wasn't from sadness, anger, being scared or happy. I am not sure if that is a byproduct of the treatment itself or if it is me somehow feeling something that I am not aware of. 

Tomorrow I am really going to try harder to put aside any discomfort and get up to 100%. I have so much invested in this and others have also invested In me and this treatment. I need to give myself every opportunity here. I know for other patients and prospective patients the situation will be different - maybe not having to travel as far or stay away from home - all those factors I think would take the pressure off especially if considering maintenance treatments. Failure, re-treatment and maintenance treatments are not an option for me.

Comments