Sixth day of Treatment - Hell of a day

My accommodations did not work out so over the weekend I had to find a new place to stay. The place my aunt had arranged had not been looked after or prepared for people to be staying there which was difficult and then once we kind of got it together there, people started showing up unannounced to stay there - relatives of the owner. We weren't given any heads up and I was lead to believe that the house would be ours to use and that we would have peace and privacy but that was not going to happen. So, I decided to move out as my aunt didn't feel that she could address the issue and it was one that was a deal breaker for me.

Thankfully I found a wonderful apartment on Campus at UBC. It is so nice. Beautiful views with quiet and privacy. I was able to get some groceries for my kitchen today - I left a lot of the stuff I bought with my aunt as I didn't feel it was right to leave her high and dry. I got settled after my appointment today. I think that it is important to have a safe feeling and comfortable environment especially when you are going through treatments. I think that it all helps to get you in the headspace you need to be in order to be as successful as possible. So, maybe this turn of events is for the best.

My appointment was particularly difficult today - the weekend and lack of sleep played a huge roll I think. I did manage to get through it fine and am still of the belief that it will get easier by the end of this week. Tomorrow afternoon I will be attending a separate appointment - it is a group health appointment. I guess this is where the patients get together and discuss their treatment with the doctor and have questions answered etc. It could end up being a very interesting meeting. I will report back on it as much as I can tomorrow.