Only 7 more treatments to go

Today was a rougher day than the last few. The treatment was a little more painful/uncomfortable than the days before. I think that it is because I didn't have as much time for the Advil and Tylenol to kick in this morning. I did get a great sleep and ate and did everything else right. After my treatment today I felt really sad. I do not know why. I had a hard time getting the tears to stop after the treatment stopped. I am going to chalk it up to a gloomy day outside, missing home, and just maybe allowing myself to have an off day rather than worrying about it being a sign of another bad depressive episode. I guess over the next few days I will know what is happening if I continue to feel sad and will talk to the doctor right away if it persists.

I am going to be here solo this weekend and I am trying to determine what I am going to do with myself during all that free time. I do not know if I want to tackle shopping (window shopping of course) or if I want to go to the beach or try to meet up with people I know or treat myself to a fancy meal. I have a few days yet to think about it. I guess a lot depends on how I am feeling both mentally and physically.

Comments